Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
Try looking in the lower left corner of the post you want to like. Click the second symbol, of 5, from the left. That's the only thing I have found.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try looking in the lower left corner of the post you want to like. Click the second symbol, of 5, from the left. That's the only thing I have found.
The only 2 symbols I see are a circle that tells me if the person is online or a button to report a post.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The reputation icon might only be available to seasoned users.
And for some reason, I only see the reputation on my own posts. Hey, I can like myself?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
The reputation icon might only be available to seasoned users.
And for some reason, I only see the reputation on my own posts. Hey, I can like myself?
idk ive been here for a bit i have asked this before

I only have a circle and a report button.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Isn't this feature available only via Tapatalk? Wouldn't be the first forum which had this feature disabled in the standard web version, but enabled in Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
I use a laptop Mac computer, and I get all of those symbols on every post. So, it isn't something that only cell phone users see. On the other hand, nothing on my view of posts says "like".

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
I use a laptop Mac computer, and I get all of those symbols on every post. So, it isn't something that only cell phone users see. On the other hand, nothing on my view of posts says "like".
maybe cause ur a mod?
maybe cause mac's are "smart" devices?

Tech Admins plz reply to this thread its been here for a bit :confused:

Reactions: mysiak

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Yeah, I think the 'Likes' are coming from Tapatalk. It doesn't look like it's available through the browser.
Maybe this could be a new addition along with the new updated site ;) ;) :cool:

Another great idea that probably won't happen is to make it so likes are shown on a post,

IE: i post something, and it publicly shows that "X" liked the post right under it in a small bubble or something.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe this could be a new addition along with the new updated site ;) ;) :cool:

Another great idea that probably won't happen is to make it so likes are shown on a post,

IE: i post something, and it publicly shows that "X" liked the post right under it in a small bubble or something.
Like!! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts