Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 12 sandwich baggies full of dwarf hairgrass to sell. Each bag has about a 4" x 4" chunk of dwarf hairgrass cut up sod-style. For the ambitious; tease out hundreds of individual plants, for the lazy; drop it in your tank and stand back while it sends out runners. Either way it will cover a tank in a few weeks.

I also have 3 large Cyperus helferi plants. If you have never grown C. helferi, it is an amazing plant once it takes hold. Give it some time. Some of the leaves will turn brown and die off when newly planted, but give it a good substrate and some light and you will have a beautiful slow-growing background plant.

Dwarf Hairgrass $10/bag shipped

Cyperus helferi $10/plant shipped

PM me. If you want multiple plants, I can work a deal. I want to ship on Saturday, so hurry!

-Mike

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would guess that they are just under 2" in length. They would be a great back/mid ground plant in a 75 gallon. Unfortunately I am out. Only 5 bags of hairgrass left!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All plants are sold! To those getting Cyperus helferi; don't be surprised when some of the leaves start to turn brown or yellow. Let it settle in and it will do fine. Each time you uproot C. helferi, it goes through an acclimation phase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.