Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have very large portions of Myriophyllum mattogrossense, Ceratopteris thalictroides and Hyrdophila sp. "Ceylon". Check out the PlantFinder for photos and more info. All are beautiful, fastgrowing plants. Perfect for the established aquarium but also very useful as algae busters. I want to ship these out Tuesday if possible. Make me an offer and they are yours. I ship only USPS Priority Mail for $5 in the US. I will take any reasonable offer I get by Monday evening. I will also include a few stems of more interesting plants, like Hottonina palustris or Bacopa australis. I will also consider trades and am looking especially for Marsilea species, H. zosterfolia (stargrass) or Ranalisma rostrata. Obviously the worth of your plants will be more than mine, I am only looking for fair trades, not something for nothing:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
HI Dennis,
If you still need some stargraas let me know. I have a bunch I have to trim soon! The bacopa and hygro you sent me is doing great! Very fast growing plants!

Rupey

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer Rupey:)

You know, I was amazed this time by the number of people who just contacted me to say, "I don't want what you have but youa re welcome to my stuff" Thats a nice feeling to me. It shows friendship and community and proves just how great APC is! TO all who offered there stuff to be nice, thank you. Guess I have been a good boy lately:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bummer, looks like I missed out on this. I would love to take you up on some algae busters next time you're ready. I'm setting up my new tank soon (within the next week or so) and will need some plants to get it rolling.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dennis! Hottonia and Ceylon are doing very well. I can't believe my hottonia really grows now. Last time it withered and died!

Silent Runnings, My ceylon and hottonia is growing really well! Give me end of this week and I'll ship some to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.