Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a forum!!!! yeahhhhhhhh:whoo: Im so excited lol. :whoo:

Upcoming products for October:

Paintball tank to Standard Co2 regulator adapter, these are designed for exactly our purpose and all though the on/off adapter has worked for me this last 6 months it was not designed for going on a regulator. These new adapters are great! Made of aluminum.

APC i have a new forum, and im so happy, for this month only price price: $19.50 SHIPPED (I will do this as long as i can this month but supplies are very very limited until the company i buy from makes a new batch)

Co2 10 feet: APC $5 +3 shipping 10 foot max size sorry

finally have my 16oz dosing bottles coming in $4.99 +$3 shipped comes with a funnel and a cheazy label.

also have Co2 regulators basic style made for beer dispensing, 2 gauge for $50 shipped

send me a P.M. if interested all products (except Co2 regulators, those are drop shipped from my distributer) should be here next week. (should have been here this week but holiday slowed them down)

I will take pre-orders but no pre-payments first P.M. first serve =0) will have pictures of most of this stuff as soon as i get it in.

my store site is http://oregonaquadesign.vstore.ca/ I still have not switched to a new server so sometime you may get an error when you go their. the only way to fix i have found is to restart your browser. I don't make enough money to pay for a nice server yet so im really sorry for that!

I want to restate that the Co2 adapters are limited at this time while they are making new ones.

LOL and i now have home brew supplies PM me if your looking for something and i will tell you the price.

So excited!

Regards
Jeremy Harper

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Congratulations! It's good to see that you're business is growing. I have to say I'm very happy with what I bought from you. Communication was great, my order was shipped quickly and packed very well.

I'm looking forward to meeting you at the plant swap in October.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Darn-it... I just bought an on off adapter and the related home depot adapter pieces, could of had a purpose built part for the same or less money and a heck of a lot less hassle :(. Well I'll get one of yours for the next tank.:thumbsup: Kudos on the new forum.\\:D/

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! It's good to see that you're business is growing. I have to say I'm very happy with what I bought from you. Communication was great, my order was shipped quickly and packed very well.

I'm looking forward to meeting you at the plant swap in October.
Thank you!!!:D

Darn-it... I just bought an on off adapter and the related home depot adapter pieces, could of had a purpose built part for the same or less money and a heck of a lot less hassle :(. Well I'll get one of yours for the next tank.:thumbsup: Kudos on the new forum.\\:D/
The adapters just came in today too, not to rub it in but their SO COOL!!! along with the new bottles and the wrong Co2 hose:mad:.

so i have to reorder the hose but everything else is a go.

also now i have JBJ bubble counter adapted to a Clippard needle valve, $36 +4 shipping

JBJ bubble counter adapted to Clippard needle valve with Clippard solenoid. $50 +5shipping

Mst of the stuff i have listed is discounted for forum members for all the help i recieved when i was starting this, the prices listed on the website are a bit higher i will try to keep the forum sale going for at least to the end of September.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only have 2 paintball tank adapters left.

the wrong hose i got is awesome!! i figured out it can fit all my glass diffusers, and i have the adapter to fit the clippard check valve. So i got to replace my old Co2 hose with some new smaller more efficient clear hose. I was using black hose so i like! im going to try and do a long run and see how it does like at 20 feet I think this will be a great option for setting up a tank across the room but using a Co2 setup already set for another tank.

ohh and BUMP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts