Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't I find the place to edit the about me page. Also why is my sig not updating? I keep trying over and over just want to change one number but it won't change. All I get is a blank webpage.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Edit about me:
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/profile.php?do=editprofile
or
Quick Links -> Edit your details

As for the sig, both vbulletin and your browser have caching funtions. It's possible one or the other has something stuck. I would suspect its vbulletin. It may only rebuild it's cache on a set interval. It does this to conserve resources so it won't have to generate everyones signature from bbcode to html on every page access. Currently I see your sig as:
75g Planted goldfish tank,
150 Oscar tank 6 gallon el natural planted tank and 10 gallon planted tank.

I hope this helped.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can edit my profile, but it won't save. I just get a blank page when I hit Save Changes. I have tried using Firefox and IE in Windows and Firefox in Android, all with the same issue.

Hmm, same thing happened when I just tried to update my avatar. Do I need to make some posts before I am allowed access?

Thanks, Stew

Edit: Well look, there is my avatar. go figure.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I found a workaround;

Instead of use Quick Links / Edit Your Details, which matches the link supplied earlier in this thread, I am using Control Panel / About Me. This only lets me edit one field at a time instead of all of them. But, it works. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts