Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to upload a pic today and got a message saying I had reached my 256 limit. Is this right? I have not uploaded many pics maybe 6. Is there anything I can do. Can I set up a personal gallery? I could not find instructions anywhere. Thanks and sorry for the bother:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was also wondering if there was some sort of subscription fee/donation possible that would allow us to have a higher limit as well..

Matt

·
Registered
426 Posts
Do what I have been doing: use either the Public Album or your Personal Gallery, which is accessible at the bottom of the Album page. Upload your picture(s) and link that in your post.

Oh, and it would be nice if you can include the post's permalink in the picture's description so that if I were to browse your personal gallery and wishes to know more about the image in question, then I would know where to find the post that the image has been employed in. This really is for my convenience. :mrgreen: See my personal gallery (link to the left) as an example. To date, I have not noticed any imposed quota on my personal gallery. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts