Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Utricularia Gramminifolia

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Tex Gal 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've been looking around to see if "utricularia gramminifolia" is available in the states? I've checked with several on-line sellers and have not seen any listed. Most of what I get back on a web search is not within the U.S..

Curious if anyone has any experiance growing this plant. What type of conditions does it thrive in? Does it like high light? Co2 etc.? Maybe where I might get a hold of some to try.

Thanks

Todd

#2 ·
Hi all,

I've been looking around to see if "utricularia gramminifolia" is available in the states? I've checked with several on-line sellers and have not seen any listed. Most of what I get back on a web search is not within the U.S..

Curious if anyone has any experiance growing this plant. What type of conditions does it thrive in? Does it like high light? Co2 etc.? Maybe where I might get a hold of some to try.

Thanks

Todd
I got mine here ----> http://www.carnivorousplantnursery....31530795.30479&page=category.html&category=10

#3 ·
I got mine from them as well but they never made the transition as they are sold as terestrial plants. I know it might be not wise but I know aquaspot world has them. Whats the real deal with them not being a "sponsor" anymore. Their practices finally caught up with them or something else?

#6 ·
Hey thanks everyone, I just checked out Carnivorous Plants' site, good reference to know about. I think I might take you up on your offer Jazz...P.M. sent!

Thanks again...

Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.