Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
You've designed a uniquely beautiful tank. Very, very nice.

I envy your local access to such fascinating species of moss. I don't think I've ever seen such good use of so many different types of moss. A true mossterpiece :p

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
This scape is really interesting to me and has a feature that I dont see in many other tanks. I really like how the red in the rear of the scape grabs your attention then hints of red on the E. Tenellus in the front draw your eye in to the finer details of the rest of the scape such as the fissidens. I'm not going to speculate as to weather this was intentional or not but there is no doubt that you have an Excellent scape on your hands, truely inspirational :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
@ Mark1: Thanks so much for your high appreciation. 1 star, 2 stars or more... is not so important to me. each one, each fashion. you find it great but the other don't. it's real that so many greater artwork in our forum.
Well after my opinion you deserve 5 of them and got them ;). Taste differs that´s also natural.

the most important for me is the love I'm falling in with aquatic design art. in this world I find no stress, no sadness but new gorgeous discoveries and new friends as you. Thanks
That is the same for me, I live in Germany which is far away from your homecountry, but we also got problems ;) like all over the world, problems maybe others though.

I find also peace, creativitiy, no prob´s in the hobby, although I´m just at the beginning of my career which started 28 years ago ;). I´m proud you called me "friend", thanks!
I just try to fix Fissidens on rocks as nature creates them, but I don´t know how I can get the F. to take hold on the rocks from itself...you´re a lucky friend, you can find these rocks in your creeks, Great!

Regards,
Mark.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks all, my friends. busy days force me no time to sign in. these are my last scapes of her. thank you so much for your encourages during the period that I modify my work.
the mysterious far east

fairies dance

sunset on the old jungle

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.