Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my friends, I would like to show you my newest work, upgraded version of the tank VietNam raining tropical jungle.
thank to get in. enjoy it

a little lighter backgroud

overview

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful tank. One of the best one I've seen here. Excellent choices of plants and colors. Looks so unreal and almost like a beautiful painting. Congratulations. Dep lam' :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Love the wood arrangement. It looks awesome. What kind of wood is that by the way.

·
Registered
930 Posts
What a fantastic layout!!:first

Light looks like 3wpg. What is your secret to the lush growth? What are the plants?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry for I am late to reply you course of busy life. No time to log in.
And Thank you so much for your high appreciation on my works.
What are the specs of your tank
Light looks like 3wpg. What is your secret to the lush growth? What are the plants?
what are the tank dimensions
My tank is 60W x 35D x 40H
Light : 20w in the morning, turn off 5 hour then 80w from afternoon to night.
The light you saw just for taking photograph.
Plants: - Moss: US fissidens, Vietnam mini fissidens, flame, weeping, peacock, pelina
- Fern : Microsorum pteropus narow leaves & needle leaves, Microsorum pteropus windelov, bolbitis heudelotii. Microsorum pteropus narow pigmy.
- Other : pogostemon helferi. Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae. Crypt Crispatula var. tonkinensis. Crypt wendtii. philodendron Sp ( a kind of Araceae) which is emersed culture and driff wood.
what kind of wood are those?
What kind of wood is that by the way?
It is a kind of Ochna integerrima which is usually cultured in my coutry as bonsai. Its flower is very nice. Used to decorate durring days of the new year of the lunar.

How do you keep them from settleing?
The hill which I use a combination of stones to make is very firm, it could hardly fall or collapse. The plant grow on is all mosses and ferns, no need substrate.
AquaVu: Hi ca'm on nhieu.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Are fertilizing the tank? Are injecting Co2?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts