Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All.

I've been a little confused about the AquaRank voting thing. So finally, I made it a point to check and see if the "in" or "out" numbers change when I click on "vote for Aquatic Plant Central." It didn't appear to change anything, and then I saw something that said that votes don't count without cookies. What cookies? How do I know if I have them? Do I need milk too ( :lol: )?

I'd ask my computer nerd husband, but right now I'm kinda not talking to him :roll: .

How can I get cookies and how can I find out if I have them?

Thanks.

-Naomi

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Chuck. I waited two days to make sure that I wasn't voting too soon after my last vote... My husband set my computer to "as cookie-enabling as possible" and still, my vote doesn't change either of the "in" or "out" numbers at AquaRank.

Oh well - I guess "my vote doesn't count" is a valid excuse in this case ;). Thanks for trying to help, though.

-Naomi

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my gosh, DUH! I don't know why I thought it would be real-time, especially considering the traffic there... :oops:

Heh... Thanks. I'll keep voting whether or not it ultimately counts. I wish there were a way to know for sure. Well, I believe in an after-life so it shouldn't be too far a stretch to believe that my vote gets counted at AquaRank :lol: .

Thanks for pointing out the lag time.

-Naomi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.