Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GREETINGS FROM MAGNOLIA TX
CAME TO HAVE A LOOK AROUND AND DECIDED TO STAY! SO MUCH INFO AND THERE IS LOTS I NEED TO LEARN.
WORKING ON SETTING UP A 165G WITH DISCUS AND LIVE PLANTS. ALL COMMENTS ON WHAT IS A PLUS AND WHAT IS A NO CONCERNING PLANTS THAT HANDLE THE HIGHER TEMPS, PROBLEMS WITH WATER QUALITY FOR THE DISCUS VS THE PLANTS PLS. GIVE A YELL.
BEEN HIT OR MISS TILL NOW BUT HAVE GOOD LIGHTS [4 X 96W] AS THIS TANK IS 30" HIGH. NO CO2 YET !?! NEED HELP THERE / NEVER USED..
THIS TANK IS SETUP UP NOW BUT AM TOLD MUST BE REWORKED DUE TO UNDERGRAVEL FILTER W/THE DISCUS THOUGH MY PLANTS HAVENT MINDED TERRIBLY. RUNNING 2X FLUVAL404 .
SO AS WITH ANY PLANTS ON LAND OR IN WATER IT'S AN EVER "GROWING" ENDEAVOR. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR.
THANKS IN ADVANCE, Vspk

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to the board!

Wow, there are a lot of Texans here. ;-)

Not trying to give you grief, but to save you a little hassle on most boards - it's best to turn your CAPS LOCK off (it means anger or shouting, and I don't think that's what you mean). :)

You've come to the right place to get great advice on your tank, plants and fish.... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops!!!!!!!!!

no offense intended with the caps. thanks for the correction. told i was here to learn more.
bad enough that i am no good at computers but even worst at typing. will make note for the future. didn't notice / too busy trying to find the letters!!

regards, Vspk

oh yes , i am a transplant from miami who disagrees that you acclimate to the colder weather -- been here many years and i'm cold.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :smile: ... This is a great place to learn, so ask away.

I have relatives in Texas, Dalhart to be exact. My husband and I made a road trip out there a couple years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts