Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

In this weak economy, I'm always looking for way to save money. I wanted to see if anyone in the Houston area would like to trade some plants? I have lots of Java Moss!!!

Glenn

·
Registered
469 Posts
Let us know what plants you might want.
I have some Repens and red floater I can just give you. Also have a few others I could share. I can meet you at City Pets on Beechnut weekdays till about 5.
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not join NASH? That's the best way to get plants locally. Best thing is it's FREE!
I'm very much considering that, I just found this forum for the Houston Area last night so all this is kinda new to me!!!

I looked for the next meeting and also found a new store I didn't know existed out in Missouri City called the Aquarium Warehouse or something.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this group.

g

·
Registered
640 Posts
Glenn, I think you are referring to Houston Aquarium Warehouse. It is run by Dan. He has a good selection of plants and fish at a fair price. We will look forward to meeting you at the next meeting.
Cheers
Bhushan

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glenn, I think you are referring to Houston Aquarium Warehouse. It is run by Dan. He has a good selection of plants and fish at a fair price. We will look forward to meeting you at the next meeting.
Cheers
Bhushan
That would be the one. At one time, I used to know every fish store from Galveston to Conroe. These days there are so many, but not many have a great selection of plants.

I will definitely visit on the next meeting. I looked but it was not yet posted on the calendar!!

Thanks again for all the help.

g

·
Registered
640 Posts
That would be the one. At one time, I used to know every fish store from Galveston to Conroe. These days there are so many, but not many have a great selection of plants.

I will definitely visit on the next meeting. I looked but it was not yet posted on the calendar!!

Thanks again for all the help.

g
G, Our January meet was last weekend so the plans for the Feb meeting are still in works. The time and place will be posted here and here once decided.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweetness, will keep my eyes posted. Maybe I'll bring my new DIY inline heater/co2 reactor to show off! :)

And maybe I'll have my new 150 Gallon hinged canopy done. With in-wall timers in the hood, and it all flips up so there is nothing on the top of the tank, no lights, no glass, etc. Can bring pics!!

g

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.