Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. My local fish club is setting out on a quest. We want to find some female Dario dario ("Scarlet Badis"). We want more than one so that we can try spawning. Anyone who has females, or knows someone who does, please contact me directly via email or by private message.
Thanks, gasteriaphile

·
Registered
61 Posts
Instead of starting a new thread, I will tag on here that I am looking for a couple myself not for a group just me!:D I would like 2-3. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Gasteriaphile - I will definitely let you know if I hear of any being sold!
Reef

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
We, Invertz Factory, have them:

http://www.invertzfactory.com

But the Scarlet Badis is a fish also known as "Chemeleon fish". Most males are easy to sex. But the smaller, paler fish could be females or just males that decided to not really show off.

I'm saying that so you are aware of the situation and buy female Scarlet Badis knowing what's what. No matter from us or from someone else.

Reef,

I just shipped a big club order to AZ this morning. There where quite a bit of Scarlet Badis in it. If you want to see these Badis talk to the other folk from AAPE. The fish should arrive on Jan. 23 before noon.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah I was going to go in on that order I have seen the thread but the last time I looked they said that it was Males only... I might just try to get another group order together or just hoof it alone. Thanks for the response though! I will check out your site! Thanks Niko
Reef

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.