Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the website/forum down? When i try accessing both pages, it says:

"Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended"

·
Registered
118 Posts
im getting:

Sorry, the board is unavailable at this time.

We will be back soon...

the site must be performing some updates? haha not gonna lie...i been pretty bored this morning without scape. hahahaha
I get the same message. I agree that they are probably updating the site.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi guys! I just learned that we are in the process of transferring from Edward (Paradise) server to a new one. No time frame has been given but hopefully it will be up and running soon as the Sunday's meet is fast approaching. Thank you all for your patience and we appreciate all the concern. I will update you as soon as I have news for everybody.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi fellow SCAPE members,

The reason for no access is because we are moving the site to a new location. An announcement was posted but the problem is no one can read it right now. I will try to find out the timeframe (hoping it will be soon) and update you when we know.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

P.S. Thanks for posting the info Bo.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Update: Found out that the forums are also turned off due to the high volume of traffic from our OC Fair exposure. So we have two reasons for the site being down.

Again I will update you as soon as we get new information.

Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
HEy all. Go to the unoficial Link that Jnaz posted and you can join the Yahoo group. The auction site is up on a link from the yahoo group so you can register your auction stuff from there.

·
Registered
159 Posts
SCAPE UPDATE: Due to some technical difficulties with regards to Domain transfer, the SCAPE site will be up and running in approximately 72 hours or about 3 more days. We appreciate very much your patience and understanding and on that note, the SCAPE monthly meeting scheduled this Sunday July 25 will also be postponed to August 22 instead. All members and concerned individuals who have RSVP'd will be sent notices via their personal emails . Subsequent announcements will also be made in other forums, Facebook and our newly created yahoo group. We would appreciate it a lot if you help spread the word about what is going on. Thank you all and until the next update.
SCAPE Board

·
Registered
121 Posts
Neon Shrimp, or anyone really. Why does it say plesklogin... It always redirects me to that. What is that and how do I get back on SCAPE... :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts