Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has happened for a long time, but I'm hoping it can be fixed once and for all now (after the photos of course). From the (now fixed) Mayaca fluviatilis entry:

The iron requirement of M. fluviatilis makes it an indicator plant that can be relied upon to indicate if enough iron is present; if it’s ‘happy’, all other species should be as well. Iron deficiency is indicated by shoots that are pale yellow or even white. Modest lighting is sufficient and CO2 supplementation is recommended.
This
is replaced with this
What the heck is that? I certainly didn't type it in that way. This has happened with several entries and I'm in the process of fixing them all.

·
Administrator
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...etails.php?id=161&category=genus&spec=Egleria

Loom at where it says 'bush effect'. There are two backward slashes around it that I cannot get rid of. There was a bunch of that weird symbol stuff and in its place, no matter how many times I edit it, are the slashes. Several edits all reverted.

Edit: It appears as if the slashes are permanent and not removable. They have replaced all the symbol junk, meaning that all the time I spent fixing it up today has been wasted. :mad2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts