Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post a new question in case it didn't get answered elsewhere! Hello this is Jeff guest with a wood question!
I have a piece of twisted wood that I've had now for many years, hoping to put in my aquarium. It's a great piece with crevices and holes to put some moss in. I found out it is a twisted branch from a grape vine tree. Does anyone know if this would work? Is it too pourous or toxic. Seems like it will always give off tannins. I am boiling it now and there is a lot. Might have to boil it a couple times.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I would post a new question in case it didn't get answered elsewhere! Hello this is Jeff guest with a wood question!
I have a piece of twisted wood that I've had now for many years, hoping to put in my aquarium. It's a great piece with crevices and holes to put some moss in. I found out it is a twisted branch from a grape vine tree. Does anyone know if this would work? Is it too pourous or toxic. Seems like it will always give off tannins. I am boiling it now and there is a lot. Might have to boil it a couple times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts