Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I am curious how to route to 6 planted tanks from one CO2 tank? I am in the process of getting back into the hobby and i am setting up six 29 gallons on a rack, all to be stocked with a apistos. Also, any ideas on lighting?? I was thinking the 96 watt power compacts from AH Supply. Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HI,

I am curious how to route to 6 planted tanks from one CO2 tank? I am in the process of getting back into the hobby and i am setting up six 29 gallons on a rack, all to be stocked with a apistos. Also, any ideas on lighting?? I was thinking the 96 watt power compacts from AH Supply. Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
go with the ahsupply if you can fit them into the hoods

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
The way you use this manifold is: you have one C02 tank with a regulator. You connect the tubing from the regulator to this manifold, and then tubing to each of the four barbs on the manifold, each line runs into your aquarium. Each needle valve controls the gas independently for each line. Each line fron the manifold can then be connected to a bubblecounter and whatever type of device you have in each aquarium to disperse the gas. If you are using a regulator that has its own needlevalve, then you would leave that needlevalve wide open to feed the manifold.

This manifold I sell is available with any number of connections by special order. Takes about two weeks. Forget about manifolds sold in petstores for airline tuning, which are made of plastic. They leak gas like a seive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have this maniflod that Robert sells, it is very precise and sensitive, I have mine hooked up to a 20lb. tank feeding 2 tanks(55&20) with the other two outlets turned off. I have had the 20lb tank running since August and have barely seen it drop in whats left in the tank--from 1000 to 900 depending on the room temperature.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Robert,

No i am not looking to do one myself, to much time involved, i am already trying to do to much as it is LOL. How much is that manifold running? I already have a 20 lb tank, and a regulator, from about 4 years ago before i got out of fish. Robert, i am going to be in need of six 29 gallon tank worth of plants so I will be talking to you soon. I recieved plants from you about 4 years ago i believe. Thanks for everyones help. Hey, out of curiosity, were the heck dids Toms forums go? Thats where i was a regular years ago, but no it is no where to be seen. Thanks guys. Riley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts