Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has used the retrofit kits from ahsupply.com.
I have a 10 gallon tank and was thinking about purchasing the 2x13 watt bright kit and was wondering how hard it would be to install.
If anyone can let me know what there experiance has been with them it would be great.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was wondering if anyone has used the retrofit kits from ahsupply.com.
I have a 10 gallon tank and was thinking about purchasing the 2x13 watt bright kit and was wondering how hard it would be to install.
If anyone can let me know what there experiance has been with them it would be great.

·
Registered
0 Posts
AH Supply is awesome! I've (and *many* others) have used them numerous times. On first read, there instructions can sometimes seem lacking. But, if you look at the pieces long enough and think through it, it usually becomes fairly clear.

Brian.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have both their 2x 13-watt kit and their 2x 55-watt kit both of which were very simple to setup. Their kits are some of the highest quality lighting options that I’ve ever come across. I’ve known some people that have had a little trouble with the setup but I would still recommend that you buy the kit and if you have any trouble you can always get some help here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts