Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
Phil,
You make some great points. Just imagine, this is the tip of the iceberg. There are so many aquascapes out there that will never be seen by the general public for what ever reason. Without venues like this, the hobby does not grow and evolve, it does not pull more people in, and the bar is not raised.
Entering these contests is indeed intimidating. I for one felt this way and if it were not for people close to me urging me to do so, i would not have. (But I was still chicken sh_t enough to enter it under my dog's name! :oops: ) In the end, I am so very glad I did. This experience has made me more committed to this craft than ever before. Infact, I just scubbed down my neglected 125 and 120 and plan to set them up again... wait, maybe this isn't a good thing...

By the way, is it possible to get the actual scoring sheet for one's tank? I think that would be real interesting AND helpful to be able to see.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.