Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some fry from a long fin albino female to a marble male. Half the fry are long fins so they are het for albino, marble, and longfin if they aren't showing long fin already. I know the LFS just goes by what is showing so what would I sell the Long Fins and the normals to them for?

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Albinos sell for more, normal adult bristle nose can be bought for 5-10$ so I'd guess you can sell to them at 2-4$ each as adults.

Albinos can fetch up to 20$.

Not sure about long fin varieties.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
You may want to ask NeonRob, he frequently has regular albinos for sale. I guess it also depends on where you want to sell them...most SWOAPE members give other club members a nice discount...I don't see this quite as often on GCAS and prices seem to be whatever the seller wants for them on Aquabid ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
LFS isn't going to give you much for them. You'd be much better off selling them here or any local aquarium forums. Giving Craigslist a try wouldn't hurt either. ebay and aquabid are also options but may be more of a pain than forums. Shipping isn't that difficult, especially if you use Kordon Breather bags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts