Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok you pros, what can be done to improve this picture? Why does everything seem so yellow? Can this be improved by changes in camera settings? What about software? Will Painshop Pro get it done or do I need Photoshop? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevin Simms

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the wb was on auto. my camera is an olympus c700 uz. it has a manual white balance, i just wasnt sure how to use it. from what youve mentioned, i should be able to put something white and black in the tank, adjust the wb, then remove the objects and take the shot?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I have a 19" flat screen crt....maybe the colors arent set correctly on it?

p.s. thanks for cleaning up that pic for me!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the link! I've got the original pic at home....im here at work now. I'll post up the original tonight and maybe you can take a look at it for me if you dont mind. :D

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does that calibrator work with WinXP? Doesnt seem to here at work, but I'll try it at home where it really matters.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will give it a try and play around with it more today. Thanks for the tips guys! Im learning more every day!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
photo wars! lol! Im gonna try to take some more pics tonight and i'll post em up for yall to see :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts