Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wow, I never thought that if anyone stole a credit card, the thing they would go buy would be a fish! And, smuggling a shark out of store is just funny. Does the store actually have no workers around to see that a man is fishing in their shark tank?

For the pet store keeping a shark, I thought it was normal for most fish stores. I thought it was a main attraction all fish stores should have. I guess thats because both stores by me do. I don't know about one of them, but I know Big Al's has one and its been around for a while, and seems to be doing well. It's in here.

http://www.bigalscanada.com/Stores/Locations/Montreal/montreal.html

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Maybe, I've never seen pet shops with sharks in them - only aquariums like seaworld.

The problem with keeping sharks is... the tank is never big enough so they just end up suffering in substandard conditions. Like growing a puppy in a box and expecting it to be healthy. Except the puppy has sharp skin and an appetite for destruction!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Haha true. I guess it makes sense that they shouldn't be forced to swim 6 ft, turn, 6ft, turn... and should have a lot of open water.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts