Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The number one is a needle valve for aquarium, or then sold me like that. And the second is argon valve (i think that this one has a pressure chamber)

Which one do you this is better?

Thanks and sorry me english.

condor

PD: And this is the tank:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Attach the second one to the cylinder and then run some tubing off of it and get yourself a in line needle valve. I don't think you have the right setup there to even use the first one. Inline needle valves are attached by tubing and nothing else. looking at the picture closely you could use the one from the first picture but I think that the one from the second picture would be better with and inline needle valve.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the answer. I have a metal piece to adapt the first one directly. It work but i didn't try it. Did you say that connecting both of them in line? first the needle valve in the input of co2 tank, and the other valve in the output?

Thats the best configuration?

thanks
Condor

·
Registered
551 Posts
Attach the one in the second picture to the cylinder and then run some tubing off of the tubing port on it and then attach a inline needle valve followed by more tubing that goes to your reactor/diffuser. I think you need to purchase a inline needle valve.
http://www.bestaquariumregulator.com/CO2.html#needle

there is a link for a inline needle valve. The inline needle valves are connected using tubing only.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, Thats an excelent idea. I try to find out where i can import these small valve to my city.

Thanks for the answer again.

Condor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts