Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can't find much on Macrobrachium lanchesteri but from the pics I find, it does resemble the one I have. And so far so good as far as being peaceful. I have about 15 cories and I watch him climb over them with no interest. I'll keep an eye on him though. I really like him because he is so active all over the tank

· Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I still haven't had any issues with this guy. But he is a wild son of a gun.

Everytime I put my hands in the tank...THERE HE IS. Looking at me. I could be on the left of the tank and he is right there so I go to the right and holy hell, he's over there looking at me.

Once I just wanted to see what he would do...well he climbed my finger and up my arm to where i have some hair and it looked like he was just playing in it...but then I felt it. He was either pinching, pulling or biting. Didn't hurt as much as startle me. But he is determined to be wherever my hand is everytime I put it in the tank. He'll even sneak around the back of plants to where I don't see him until he is right on me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.