Aquatic Plant Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
All the plant are in good health ku ui...:D, how can you keep the tank so clean like that? I could recognize some of my plants in yours..hehe...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great looking tank I'm just don't think the pink plant (Alternanthera?) fits itcreats a wall effect down the path and shortens the tanks bepth, i think it should be replaced with a green stem plant similar to the rotala used under the driftwood arch.

Beautiful looking tank though.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I love to see a tank filled with healthy growing plants so early in the tanks maturity.
However, I do not get a great sense of depth in the tank. I feel as though depth could be a great area for improvement. I can see many thin, grass-like plants in the background. Maybe some Eleocharis sp. or Isoetes sp.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
update ít again, in fact, I didn't do anything to change the layout, just adding Co2 system, and now you can see, all plants are in good health, look at their color, I'm really satisfied with this^^

Now what I'm gonna do is wait for sunset and glosso grow more :)
Leave me a comment, thks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
@ed_seeley: thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate that^^

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Update my tank again after a very long time^^, now it's really a forrest..haha
A full view:

Some red plants:

Ammania gracillis+ludwigia arcuata

ludwigia arcuata

Fish: I get rid of my colourlful neon tetras, now I only have emperor tetras, rummy noses, and some native fishes, I think that they're perfect choice for my tank:

Native betta:

Another native fish I caught from a stream, still dun know what it's ID

Emperor tetra:
so beautiful..

....but sometimes very scary, they make me think about piranhas fish'__'

Otto:

a kind of colidoras, I forgot its Id >"<

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow, I really like the corydora. Heheh, really cool looking.

Amazing tank; this is one of the tanks that really inspire me and awe me. :) Keep up the awesome work!
P.S. Btw, what type of moss is that attached to the driftwood?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
@Haeun: I only have java moss there^^, with cool water and good lighting, java moss can make some really amazing effect:), some friends of mine even think that was Xmas moss^^
@apistaeasy: ough! Thks you so much! I will check it out now:)
@hedson_25: my tank is 80x40x40cm:D:D:D, so it's a 128l tank^^

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
The only thing that I could POSSIBLY criticize is that I wish I could see the Ludwigia and Amania a bit better from the front.....it just barely "peeks" out from behind the hardscape.

Otherwise, this is one of the best tanks I have seen! Great job!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts