Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Reading at the auction, looks to me that this should work. it has all the characteristics needed and unless you find something in Parker website that says it cannot be use with CO2 I dont see any problem at all. This is an excellent price by the way.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gave the Parker site a quick look and didn't see anything about this solenoid. I assume its supposed to be used in a restaurant setting for drinks but the 150psi rating leads me to believe it should work with co2. I'll just go ahead and buy it.

I also found another auction for a manifold setup with 5 solenoids. Theres no brand name given and they look to be a bit old. Still tempting though.
5 Station Solenoid 115V Air Gas Manifold 1/8" NPT

And mulita, anytime you want to practice some woodworking, I've got a few projects for you...

·
Registered
212 Posts
That also looks as good auction, however the solenoid do look old, rather go for the solenoid, I am also tempeted to get one.

pb300 said:
And mulita, anytime you want to practice some woodworking, I've got a few projects for you...
You got it but get in the line, my wife already got me at least two more :D :moony:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Solenoid came in the mail today and it does work. Just had to go to Lowe's to get some fittings and I soldered on an old cord I had from something else. Just waiting for the jb weld to dry (used it to cover the wires) and then I'll post some pictures.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Solenoid came in the mail today and it does work. Just had to go to Lowe's to get some fittings and I soldered on an old cord I had from something else. Just waiting for the jb weld to dry (used it to cover the wires) and then I'll post some pictures.
Good to know! I asked for one too it is coming on the mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts