Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Tank looks very small, how much Gallons is it?
I would put out all the little Stones and just keep the 3 bigger ones, looks way better IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
I would put out all the little Stones and just keep the 3 bigger ones, looks way better IMO.
I agree. But, nice simple set-up.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I really like the premise of this scape, and nice rock choice. The colors and textures are right on but it seems that the rocks are lacking flow.

Maybe keep all the rocks but arrange them a little better or pull the smaller ones and keep the three larger rocks as mentioned above. I think if you did just keep the three larger rocks they could still benefit from a little change in position. If you keep the three large rocks, maybe shift the left most rock a little to the right. I really like the placement of the middle and right larger rocks as well as the slope, very defining features. The smaller rocks as they lay just make it seem a little cluttered IMO.

How big is your tank?? It seems very small but this is really only due to the relatively large size gravel that you can see, if smaller gravel were used it would make this tank appear to be enormous by comparison, even if you only changed the front visible gravel.

Hope you’re not offended; I'm just throwing out my thoughts. I think your tank is great and you can do what you like with it. :D Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys

Thanks for your input.

1) My tank size is 14cm x 8cm x 8cm

2) Initially my plan is to have just 3 rocks. However, as I didnt secure the moss, it started to float up thus I threw in small rocks to secure the moss

3) I think with 3 rocks, the scape will look more define.

4) Yes, gravel..haha! I took care of everything but miss this out. Thanks for informing me, I think I need to smash them into small grains.

5) Will be doing some improvements this weekend. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts