Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just went to https://www.aquasabi.com/aquatic-plants/
what the hell is Orange tipped java fern, and they have so many others that I have never even heard of!!!
This is crazy I gotta pull out the wallet, any reviews of this place??? any info on there crazy plants!!?!??!

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As I scroll down even more into the depths of this guys website
I am even more freaking amazed holy cow...
I swear im going to go broke on my 65G on this website... I still cannot believe all these crazy and cool colored plants
SUCH AS "hydrophilia "brown" " WHAT MADNESS IS THIS????

·
Registered
348 Posts
For some reason I don't think they ship to the US.

Have been using their site for reference for quite some time.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason I don't think they ship to the US.

Have been using their site for reference for quite some time.
of course they wouldn't....
why did no one tell me about this beautiful place. :wave:

·
Super Moderator
7,429 Posts
just went to https://www.aquasabi.com/aquatic-plants/
what the hell is Orange tipped java fern, and they have so many others that I have never even heard of!!!
This is crazy I gotta pull out the wallet, any reviews of this place??? any info on there crazy plants!!?!??!
I can remember when I was able to recognize virtually all of the dozen or so available aquarium plants. Today, there are probably 10 times that many that are available. And, every month there seems to be another dozen on the market. (I still recognize about a dozen!)

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can remember when I was able to recognize virtually all of the dozen or so available aquarium plants. Today, there are probably 10 times that many that are available. And, every month there seems to be another dozen on the market. (I still recognize about a dozen!)
haha! I looked on their website and crossed out crypt. flamingo off my list :cool: but ive been looking for that, for a while now.
Man that java fern... nature scape is just calling me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts