Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've had a 125 gallon planted tank for the last six years, and I've loved it. Not only that, my wife has enjoyed that tank (Only one she likes). Well, a few days ago, I heard dripping and found out the seal had failed and water was seeping out the bottom of the tank. Water was getting all over our wood floors, so I had to quickly take down the aquarium. I thought about getting it resealed but I noticed the brace on top has a small crack it too....therefore, I no longer trust the integrity of the tank.

Dimensions: 72" wide x 18.5" deep x 23" tall (Can do a 125G will these measurements or a 150G with 72" x 18.5" x 29" measurements).

I looked at the cost of getting a new tank, and it was stupid (Around a grand just for the glass).

So...now I am stuck. Either I can sell my stand/canopy and give up the tank or I can find a replacement that won't leak. Any leads or help will be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I can send pics if interested.

Thanks!
Ryan

·
Registered
84 Posts
You left out a very important thing....
where are you located....
I would reseal the tank and use some epoxy or plastic cement and glue the brace, or.... you could contact the class cages company and ask about a new frame for the top...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts