Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
r'bow lover
1,658 Posts
Aww.. I was thinking of getting rid of a pair of mine. I have 2 pairs out of a group and really only need one pair. It's toooo cold to ship from Ohio right now though.

If you can't find any, Eric, at what was once alloddball aquatics in PA can hook you up. He kept the name 'alloddball aquatics' after he closed his store/website and sells periodically on aquabid. He has some nice rainbows and also some nice yellow form borelli:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwapisto&1232512503

He's a stand up guy- met him and talked with him at several fish club functions. :) GL in your search! Great fish!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society is having it's annual auction in Feb, try contacting them to see if they will have any available.

Tony

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,
It being so cold I was trying to avoid a ship. I will look for Pioneer valley club! Thanks for the heads up!
penny
ps i have 2 lonely females.

·
Registered
236 Posts
shoot a pm to Mgamer. Not sure if hes a member on this board but he is one on TPT/AC

he has females/males and last i heard he will start shipping things out again once it gets a bit above freezing.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, AMOF that's where I got the females. I traded him some heaters for a pair of borellii. He wanted to ship Priority from CA to CT rather than Express. Unfortunately one fish died of the pair. He most graciously replaced them but the second time only one was alive again. So now I have 2 females. No more Priority fish from CA for me- I don't like it when they die!
but thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Hey Penny, I found some nice ones at fin and feather today. I was going to buy some, but they only have males and I need a female...

Would you consider selling/trading me a female or do you need both for breeding?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Michael,
I would except for one thing....have ZERO fish right now. Jared took all my fish! Perhaps he has an extra female.
penny

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Haha ok! Thanks for letting me know. Now that I look I can see this thread is veryyyy old! :)

I hope the move wasn't too bad - there's nothing like moving a whole house AND fish tanks - ugh!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's precisely why I have no more fish. I didn't want to move them. When we move back in to the house I will start up again.

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
Ah... What species is that exactly?

By the way, tex, we have our 3rd meeting this weekend (saturday 2-4 pm), there is actually a very special surprise planned for the meeting! It has something to do with the new haven newspaper :) PM for more juicy details!!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Bailin
Maybe we can hook up for the Feb meeting- I am staying in hartford now. I'll send you an email
penny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.