Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for about 10-20 Celestial Danios. Local pick up would be best. I am in San Diego.

·
Registered
654 Posts
You might want to sent them an email. Some of NASH member have order from them without any issue Just check with them to be sure.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Milalic and I run Invertz Factory:

http://www.invertzfactory.com

We ship using styrofoam insulation, breather bags, and heat or cold packs. Lately we started double bagging the breather bags because a small % of them bust open (defective plastic). Maybe about 1-2 out of 100 do that but we decided to not take chances. We put water between the two bags for better gas exchange - like the manufacturer suggest.

In any case you cannot know if a live animal will do well during shipping. That's why we have a 100% money back guarantee if there are issues. Shipping charges are also refunded! Basicaly that's full protection for the customer's money.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have ordered from Invertz Factory, and have had regular contact with Pedro (Milalic) for one thing or another (he ALWAYS answers my questions, whether I buy or not... awesome guy). anyway, they run a top quality operation, and anyone who is considering buying anything from them should buy with confidence!

-Rich

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am hoping to get it from someone that is around the So. Cal area so I can just pick it up. If I can't find a person then Invertz Factory would be my next choice.

·
Jedi
676 Posts
Have you shipped it to the West Coast before? How well do they do in shipping?
Contrary to what the other user said, I think they ship very well. One order was delayed and arrived fine. A couple of the people who bought them (in my feedback here at APC) were from CA.

Mine are tank bred - F1 - from wild stock.

Good luck and see my webpage on breeding if your interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.