Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time finding smaller crypt species these days. If anyone has a few they would be willing to sell and ship to MN (would require heat pack these days), please get in touch with me.

I'd also welcome anyone who knows where I could find some etail...thanks!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have some c.parva that needs thinning out. I may be able to part with a couple of mother plants for a trade if you're willing to pay the shipping costs. I believe that I can get some heat packs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some c.parva that needs thinning out. I may be able to part with a couple of mother plants for a trade if you're willing to pay the shipping costs. I believe that I can get some heat packs.
I would be very willing.

I'm about to fill my 75gal that has been slowly growing its carpet of HC and EA using the "terrarium" approach. It should see water by this weekend and I will be looking to add some faster growers next week. I'm sure the parva would fare just fine, though.

That said, I have very little in the ways of trade material at the moment. Just some typical ludwigias, M. tuberculatum, dwarf Hygro and Bacopa occupying a tank I'm using for cherry shrimp breeding. With that, I'd be happy to pay outright cash for the parva. If you're interested, let me know how much you can part with as well as a ballpark cost for shipping to zip 55421. It's been real cold here this week, but next week is supposed to hit up into the 30's (warm for us). Heat will probably be necessary...

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.