Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some immature regular java ferns: 1-3" tall. They are usually stuck on old fern leaves. Instead of throwing them away, may I have purchase them from you please?

I would really appreciate it. Thanks. [smilie=k:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I have both the narrow and regular leaf. Not sure how many babies I have but I'd be more than willing to send you what I have.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aaron. I think that I've incurred enough debt with you that I'm afraid if I add anymore to the balance, you'll fly here yourself and repossess my tanks. 8-[

Luckily, I don't need any Philippine ferns for the layout I have in mind. Its leaves are much too 'bulbate', if that makes any sense. I need just the generic java fern babies, with its slight hint of texture. That and the Philippine leaves are too narrow for this layout. So that excludes the narrow leaf version as well. But thank you very much for the offer nonetheless MatPat. I really appreciate that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
cS, are you still looking for java fern plantlets? Plain old normal java fern? My sole java fern has plantlets on not quite every leaf right now and I could easily spare some. It seems to grow quite well in my tank. I'm gonna guess at about 6 1" plantlets at the moment.

·
Registered
353 Posts
cS, all I'm trying to do here is build up enough horticultural KARMA so I will one day be able to keep a tank with no algae and grow a nice stand of Tonina!!! And from the looks of it, I probably need to send YOU my tanks LOL!

Yesterday, I cleaned my 125 which houses my pet Giraffe Cat and I did not realize the amount of Java fern (the regular one) that has acculumated in the tank. It is all floating since "Hagrid" (so affectionately named) knocks and kicks everything around. I pulled possibly 100 little plantlets out of that tank. YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT THEM? Its not the greatest, but would be perfect for starting off a good piece of driftwood. If not, I'll probably put it in the classifieds or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.