Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
does anyone have some red ramshorn snails... or any type ramshorn snails?
im kinda broke (GAS AHHHHHHH) but i have some cash in my paypal anyone want to help me spend it?

Jeremy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings! How many Ramshorn snails do you need? I don't have enough of the blues and reds but I could sell you both the common brown and leopards. If interested, I guess I'll hear back from you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have some common brown's I'd be happy to let go for just the cost of shipping. Pm me if you are still looking for some.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Excellent, the pleasure is all mine. I don't like to let them get too numerous in my tanks so a regular weeding is always a good thing. And I'd hate to kill them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some common brown's I'd be happy to let go for just the cost of shipping. Pm me if you are still looking for some.
Hello, I am new to this forum. I'm not sure how to get a hold of you or how paypal works. I would like any ramshorn snails you can spare. Please tell me what I need to do. I would prefer just to send you cash through the mail. Thanks. Gary

·
Registered
193 Posts
also for those who are looking, you should try hitting up your local petstores, petco's petsmarts, or other smaller/specialty fish stores, most if not all will gladly give you snails for free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.