Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I am looking to buy a nice clump of hydrocotyle sibthorpiodes or a smaller species (there is one, but it is very rare and smaller than sibthorpiodes).

If anyone can help me, please let me know and we'll make payment arrangements. This could be shipped for this Saturday, that would be great. If not, then for next weekend would be fine too! I will be gone to Chicago for work next week, and will not be around to accept packages.

Please let me know!
Don

·
Registered
150 Posts
Do you know the name of that tiny hydrocotyle? I recently got a very TINY type of hydrocotyle that I originally thought was sibthorpioides but the leaves are incredibly small and hasn't grown much bigger for about 3 weeks now.
It's not ready to be sold off yet because it's still really small and it grows slow, even with co2 and high light.
Been trying to ID it for a while now but I only run into sibthorpioides as the "smallest" hydrocotyle sp.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here's a picture of it.
That's when I first got it (Small portion, as you can see) but it has gotten slightly longer in stem size but leaves remained small.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is really pretty, and it looks like the rare species I was thinking about. I have only been able to find it in Asia. I don't remember the name.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, but "BUMP"! I am hoping with the coming weekend, someone will be able to help me and sell me some......

Shameless! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.