Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
What's your nano tank's dimension? Few month's ago I bought a nice lamp stand at Target for my Fluval Ebi for only $12... It's an 18x18 and it's low profile, nice dark brown color...

- Message posted using Tapatalk app via iPad -

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi, could you please send me info on the Target lamp stand as well? I might need to get one of those too. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ever considered making one? Ive made several custom stands. Just a suggestion. U nay even have something layin around that would do the job also. But u also. Can check the stores as well for small tables but you should make sure it can hold the weight. But being its s nano tan pretty sure wont be too heavy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTM, I don't have the tools or expertise to make a stand. (If my Dad was still alive, he'd make me one.) I'm not sure I trust a stand or table not made for a tank, but I haven't had the chance to shop for one yet. At least with an actual fish tank stand, you know it can hold the weight. Thanks, though!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I never had any either. I never sanded it diwn but u probably eould want a nice finish cuz its a show tank? Go to a local fish store maybe they can help. Where r u located? Maybe i can help. Possibly make one if ur close enough

·
Registered
894 Posts
I built a stand for my 25gal cube using only 2x4s... Next project (for winter), DIY ADA stand :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Haha! Ive got now (due to my power outage i lost a lot)
In my 90 ive got maybe 7 convicts and 1 big ebjd
In ny 65 i have 3 flowerhorn a thai silk and 2 king lai temportary hold
I got 2 empty 65s cycling my 14 10s are cycling also ive got a 29 with 10 pacu fry 1/4" a 18 with a thai silk flowerhorn a 20 with 1 angel and my 55 has my plants unifrtunatly also has marbled crays im going to relocate in maybe my 65gand 4 rcs i hve 2 8g nanos 1 empty and cycling the other has 15 or so rcs

·
Registered
894 Posts
I like flowerhorns, I used to have a couple when I was in college (Philippines)... There's a lot of types to choose from but I'm into patterns (pearls) and of course, big koks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts