Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved and lost most of my plants, especially the ones with red coloring. While I definitely have some favorites, I'm open to any plant with good color. Pictures are most helpful. I plan to pay with cc PayPal.

Please either post here or PM me with anything you have. You can also PM me on TPT. Thanks! :smile:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, 26 views and no one has any clippings to sell? :bored:

I can narrow down the field quite a bit as I just placed an order with AquariumPlants.com. Here is what I will have coming in:

1 of : Limnophila ‘hippuroides’ (Limnophila hippuroides)
1 of : Lloydiella, Golden (Lysimachia nummularia)
1 of : Ludwigia Peruensis (Ludwigia peruensis)
1 of : Ludwigia, Broad Leaf (Ludwigia repens)
1 of : Myriophyllum tuberculatum
1 of : Pogostemon stellata (Eusteralis)
1 of : Rotala Indica (Rotala roundifolia)
1 of : Telanthera Rosefolia (Alternanthera reineckii)
1 of : Vals, Contortion (Vallisneria asiatica) 10 Plants per order

One plant I really want is Polygonum 'Sao Paulo'. I recieved some from Tex Gal, and it turned out to be one of my favorites. I hope to get clippings from her next week, but if anyone else has any, I'd love to get some now.

I'm also open to any other interesting plants. I will use them in my 75g and in a 29g that I'm adding injected CO2, 2.5wpg lighting (T5 NO), and EI ferts. That tank has no scape at all so some of the plants will go there.

Anything that doesn't work out for me will be sold or given to others to spread the fun of it all.

Or if anyone knows of another good place to buy plants other than aquariumplants.com, let me know. Thanks! :smile:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have some stems to get rid of. I will see exactly what I have laater today and post them. I am going out for a while today so it will be later this afternoon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! Thanks. I'll check back later to see what you have.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I generally hate the whole process of shipping plants, but I'm going to do a small trim later next week... If, say, I had a box...

and that box already had a stamp on it...

and that box was already addressed...

(and if by rare chance, some misc plants in it too)

I would throw my R. Macrandra, R. Wallichi and R. Macrandra v/narrow scraps into it, instead of the garbage, It would most likely wind up in the mail to the person that sent me the box in the first place ;)

PM me if you're interested in sending an S.A.S.B.

- Jeff

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What? You want me to actually work for the plants? [smilie=l: Just exactly what kind of person do you think I am? :p

The list of plants is very inviting. Let me see what I can do. If I don't get the same plants from other trades by Monday, I'll drop you a PM. Sound okay?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I hate going to the post office, so if I trim and have a box, I'll ship them. Most of my stuff just hits the trash though, cause I haven't taken the time to go to the post office...

I bet I've thrown over $1000 worth of R. Mac and various other plants away over the last year (no kidding).

God.

Now I sound lazy ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're not lazy! Either that or we're both lazy! I hate going to the post office, as well. That's why I said I'll wait until Monday. :biggrin:

However, the plants you listed are very beautiful so I'd be happy to make the effort, but honestly not until Monday. Maybe I'll ask my husband to do it? ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have 8 stems of Ludwigia Arcuata x Repens with multiple side shoots. The stems are about 10" tall. i also have 1 12" Pogostemun stellatus that has 4 small side shoots towrds the top of the stem. I could send these to you for $10.00 shipped.. Let me know if you want them. Please add $1.00 if paying by CC Paypal..

Paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks Chris aka tetrasforest.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have a deal! Sending payment and PM. :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.