Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tanks are going through renovations after my move... now I can dig in and get to projects I have been wanting to get to for some time now. so anyway, here's the deal...

I have 4 multies availble for trade, and I also have tons of pool filter sand... some used, and some unused, still in original bag. I am open to trade offers... basically, I am mostly interested in either low light plant packages, or shrimp... either red cherries, tigers, or amanos (or combo)... or maybe a few dwarf crays, if you are willing. feel free to make other offers of stuff you might have that I might not be thinking of at the moment, that I may decide I could use... don't be shy.

I would like this stuff gone asap. but this is a local offer only (DC Area... I live in Waldorf, MD). You have to come pick the stuff up, or I am willing to meet you somewhere not too far. if you have any shrimp or crays for trade, please PM, as I would like to talk about a time frame on getting them from you.

That's it folks... thanks!

-Rich

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well... one more bump. hate to toss this stuff... well, won't be tossing the fish, but the the substrate. no takers for pool filter sand? just checking once more before it goes away for good... thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.