Aquatic Plant Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
My aquariums aren't of the same quality as others in the group (though they're improving), but I have plenty of space to host a meeting. If there was something people wanted to build, this would be the place to do it. Is there any acrylic device that is new or growing in popularity in the hobby?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My principal is OK with us having a meeting at our school, John Neely Bryan Elementary. We have a 40 Breeder already running, a 3 gallon rimless tank that I bought from Dustin FishTanks during Dallas Aquashella and a 20 Long that is already setup with fake plants (its a fantasy theme tank for our registrar officer, she love purple stuff). Just let me know a a month in advance because a school administrator has to be onsite, our meeting are usually on Sundays and the Sundays are sacred for us teachers. A Saturday will be better for the school meeting but I can try negotiating for a Sunday.

For details about the 40 Breeder setup click the following link:

https://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/dallas-ft-worth-aquatic-plant-club/143677-help-40-breeder-planted-aquarium-setup.html

I would love to have any of the tanks re-scaped by the pros!.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts