Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, all!

I'm married to an aquatic plant fancier, so got interested through him. I figured I'd call myself after that spirited (but admittedly vulgar) comic heroine (and, no, I don't really care about kangaroos) and keep myself anonymous so I don't embarrass dh when I write something entirely idiotic and stupid.

I have had tanks off and on--even before meeting dh. I don't remember latin names very well--honestly, listening to some plant folks getting down with the latin can be a bit like watching Gomez Adams speaking French to Morticia! :twisted:

I greatly enjoy (occasionally to dh's distress) meddling with my spouse's setups. C'est la guerre, y'know... I've never had much difficulty with plants but really haven't tried hard, either. Mostly I've absorbed a basic understanding through subliminal influence. Now I'm thinking of trying out aquascaping myself instead of randomly poking plants in gravel and stealing a CO2 feed from one of dh's tanks.

Now I wonder if any of the married guys here wonder if I may just be their own wife...Well, I'll never say (not even to my own dh)! Suck it up, fellahs, I'm here, I'm watching, although I'll probably lay low most of the time...

-Tankgrrl

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Holy smokes you got me worried there. [smilie=d: I realized you weren't my wife when you started talking about CO2 feeds. My wife has no clue about that.

Welcome to APC! O:)

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
How it's going, Tankgirl :D

I've seen you around and as you can see Art shes already starting trouble (LOL) [smilie=d:

Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts