Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I get the KNO3 & KH2PO4 in a fertilizer shop. They normally are used in the agricultural business so probably won't be as pure as the ones used in a lab, but I haven't had any problems with it so far.

The fert-container is filled with (from left to right) : PP, Seachem Excel, KNO3, KH2PO4

I am from the Flemish part of Belgium, I live in the area of Bruges and Ostend, about 20km from the coast.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Please, tell us that "PP" contains, in details ... We want to know what is this fert ! ;)
I'm sorry but I actually don't know myself, it's a friend who makes it. You can compare it with Seachem Flourish or Easylife Profito.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Googling Plantenpracht = PP will carry you to this place
www.aquaplantsonline.nl/plantenvoeding-plantenpracht-donkere-flesmaatbeker-p-1524.html
with a little more info about its ingredients which I suppose is the product Fluo was talking about.
Thanks for this link !!! :D

Some "automatic" traduction (Altavista) :

plant feeding "plant splendour"
Observation: plant splendour is a plant feeding for aquarium plants. It contains only voedingstoffen which have not been prevented necessary at the increase of aquarium plants but in control water. It is more concentrated a lot of times than in the trade obtain products. It is rich to potassium, magnesium and iron (in EDTA form). These three nutriënten play an important role in photosynthesis. Also track elements such as mangaan, drill, zinc, purchaser and molybdenum have been added. plant feeding can administer the best each day you. We need each day feeding but plant also. To know how much plant splendour must administer you, must you the contents of your aquarium firstly calculate. The contents of your aquarium multiply you time 0.1 ml, and share you by 7 days (yielded). Now weet you how much plant feeding must administer you per day. Plant feeding has been packed in a plastic small pocket, and can you yourself in a bottle produce with tap water. This way you 500 have ml plant feeding. At your order of us a complete explanation gets you sent along with.
;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
revisiting this thread...thanks again

·
Registered
248 Posts
congratulations on the win!

super stunning setup, and amazingly beautiful plants, i really like the way the little hill of glosso on the left, looks like it carries on in its reflection. wow!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi from South Africa
Absolutely stunning setup Fluo.
It's an inspiration.
We only wish for plant species like that in deep dark Africa.

Do you use the EI method?
How much equilibrium do you dose?

·
Registered
428 Posts
This tank is beautiful I agree with everyone saying do what you think is best for the tank. I would personally not move the Blyxa maybe I'd add a nice stone slightly to the left of it or a taller plant next to it if it was mine but again as stated before that's my personal opinion. You are the artist you created it so if it pleases your eyes than it's perfect! Again BEAUTIFUL tank. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Absolutley gorgeous!
Seems that you are the Pro.
Thanks for sharing.

Could you please provide more info on your lighting.
Like kelvin, brand and type.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think the blyxa by itself works well. The color contrast and your meticulous pruning of the foreground plants make it work. Beautiful. I am envious.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts